03 January 2010

1. januar

This morning we were going to go skiing but we decided to instead walk down to the city.  Around 12 my mom, Ingvild and I walked down to my school.  Well, Invild actually sledded almost the whole way down haha.  It was so cute and a lot of fun.  I finally really felt like a big sister, like especially when I was pulling her on the sled.  We took some really good pictures on the way down:





Once we got down to the school we took some more pictures.  And, just like a little kid, I played in the snow with my sister.  It was so fun, and it was great to feel like a kid today and have no worries, even if only for a little bit of time.  The snow was REALLY deep at the school, up to the middle of my thighs.  More pictures:























Afterwards we went to the video store to return some movies and rent some more haha.  I saw Anna while I was there, it was really nice to talk to her since I haven't seen her in a long time.  When we got home we watched a movie, I forget the name, but it was actually pretty good.  It was kind of a fantasy movie.  We also ate some pizza and then my sister CRUSHED THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE! haha.  











I ended up going to bed kind of early tonight, well not actually to bed, but just upstairs to look for songs I can begin to play on guitar.  And just to practice a little bit. It was nice and relaxing!  


This is kind of random, but I feel like I am actually getting closer to my sisters.  Its a really good feeling and I hope we will continue to get closer and talk more. :) 



1 comment:

  1. GREAT PICTURES! Youre so damn lucky with all that snow. I so wish I was there to play too..lol. IT looks astonishingly beautiful in there. I love the two first pictures of you with the sun in the back and the one with your sister in the same spot. YOu look like ur having a blast, I'm so glad. KEep enjoying!!

    GOncalo

    ReplyDelete